Become a Part of Our Community – Join the Street Team
Spread the word about EDRS on Twitter
- Follow us on Twitter: @EDRS_Inc
- Whenever you see something awesome that we tweet, re-tweet it to help spread the word about eating disorder recovery and education.
- Share the EDRS website link on Twitter: www.edrs.net
- Have you heard of Twitter’s Follow Friday? Every Friday, the Twitterverse mentions awesome people and organizations for others to follow. When the next Friday approaches, tweet this: Follow @EDRS_Inc – (Eating Disorder Recovery Support) an Amazing #EatingDisorder education and support non-profit! #FF #FollowFriday
Spread the word about EDRS on Facebook
- Like our Facebook Page: Eating Disorder Recovery Support, Inc.
- Have you gone to an EDRS Conference? Like our Facebook EDRS Conference page and write and share a recommendation of your experience.
- Share our EDRS website on Facebook and tell people to check us out: www.edrs.net
Do you have your own website or blog?
- Share our website link on your Resources page or blog roll: www.edrs.net
- Interview one of the EDRS Board Members to post on your blog.
- Have one of the EDRS Board Members write a guest post on your blog.
- Write an article about EDRS on your blog.
- Write a guest post on our blog.
- Have you attended the EDRS Conference? Write a blog post about your experience attending the conference.
Do you have connections to online and print publications, podcasts or radion stations?
- Interview one of the EDRS Board Members for your publication or radio show.
- Have one of the EDRS Board Members write a guest article for your publication.
- Write an article featuring EDRS for your publication.
- Write an article about the EDRS Conference for your publication.
Collaborate with us online!
Do you have any ideas of how we can collaborate online? Put on online events together? Let us know. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the EDRS Flier
Download our flier and pin it at coffee shops, local grocery stores and restaurants, and leave it with high school and college counseling offices.