Our MissionThe mission of EDRS, Inc. is to promote recovery and wellness for those impacted by eating disorders by providing support, information, and education to individuals, families, professionals, and the community at large regarding eating disorders and recovery resources.
- Promote public awareness by providing community outreach and education regarding eating disorders prevention, identification, and treatment.
- Referral and Resources
- Provide information and education to individuals, families, professionals, and the community at large regarding eating disorders and recovery resources.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing education and collaboration among professionals working with eating disorders and related conditions.
- Treatment Scholarship Fund
- Provide assistance to individuals in need of financial support for pursuit of treatment through ongoing fundraising activities.
It is with great excitement and pride to introduce the new EDRS Board of Directors.
- President, Marcella Raimondo, PhD, MPH
- Vice President: Elissa Woodruff, PhD
- Secretary: Christina Weiss, MPHC- MFTI
- Treasurer: Lindsey Wert, LMFT
- Board Members:
- Mary Fiumara, LCSW
- Natalie Makardish MA, RYT
- Lauren Foley Wenderoth, RD
- Karen Schneller, MFT
- Christine Pappas, Psy.D, CEDS
- Danielle Colborn, PhD